Wednesday 15 December 2010

Introduction

I read somewhere, Writer's monthly or something, that 'if you're a person full of ideas, it doesn't meant you're creative it means you're lazy.' Harsh right? Mostly harsh if you're constantly going: HOLY MOLY I JUST HAD TEH MOST AMAZING STORY IDEA OF A BUG TAHT BECOMES A TREE AND THEN HE MARRIES A FREAKING DOG WOWOWOWOW!

I may have just started to imagine what the above story might be like and what sort of sub-text it might imply and... I need help.

Anyway, I'm a 'lots of ideas ALL THE TIME' person. Which is great because it makes me feel special and like talent could lurk somewhere in the grey smush I call a brain (and I don't care blogger.com it's G R E Y not G R A Y. Your spellchecker can squiggle red lines at me all it wants). Having said that I am notoriously lazy and spend all my time in my head. Or in WoW. Mostly in WoW. In fact the only times I'm not in WoW is when I'm sleeping or unable to access the game. So as a way to challenge myself and stop being such a waste of space, I decided I'd try to post one story per week. At least one. Even if it's just,

"The cat sat on the mat. The man sat on the cat. The cat shat on the man. The man sat on the shat. And then they all lived happily ever after. The End."

I will do my very best to stick to the one-story-a-week thing. Let's see what I can pull of eh?

Oh, I should also probably do something along the lines of:

****DISCLAIMER**** All the crap I write is my own, not lifted from anyone else. Please don't nick it. And if you think I nicked yours, I'm very sorry, this is done unintentionally and I always site my sources if sources have been used.

No comments:

Post a Comment